- Sept. 26, 2023
-- To help the industry achieve the full potential of Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G), the second V2G Business, Policy & Technology Forum
, October 17-19, 2023 in Detroit will convene top industry players, working groups, utility professionals and others who are focused on the successful development and implementation of V2G in the United States. The Forum is a unique opportunity for V2G stakeholders to come together and work on accelerating V2G standardization and adoption nationwide.
Significant challenges for V2G include standards harmonization, identifying use cases and business models, the complexity of V2G versus other DERs, competing jurisdictions and more. Working through these issues and enabling utilities, automakers, charging network operators and others to achieve the V2G promise is the main driver for the V2G Forum.Presenting organizations include:
Topics to be addressed include
- DTE Energy
- Alliance for Automotive Innovation
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Ford Motor Company
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- California Energy Commission
- Southern California Edison
- General Motors
- Chrysler Group
- Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc.
- Electric Power Research Institute
- American Honda Company
- Vehicle-Grid Integration Council
- Fermata Energy
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- University of Delaware
- Xanthus Consulting International
- DEKRA SE
- The Mobility House
- Smart Electric Power Alliance
- NineDot Energy
- Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council
- Enphase Energy
- European Association for Electromobility
- DER Security Corp
- Keysight Technologies
- And more
- The value and challenges of V2G
- How are we tackling the V2G opportunity?
- How is Industry Bringing V2G to Scale?
- Accelerating V2G in the emerging EV charging standardization regime
- V2G Use Cases and Pilot/Demo projects
- And much more
The Forum is organized by the Smart Grid Observer (https://smartgridobserver.com/
) and is co-located with the Vehicle-Grid Integration Council's Annual Member meeting on October 17. Other partners include the Alliance for Transportation Electrification, the Electric Power Research Institute, the American Center for Mobility, the Interstate Renewable Energy Council, the SunSpec Alliance and others. Platinum sponsors of the event include Keysight Technologies and QualityLogic.
"This will be a tremendous opportunity for V2G stakeholders in the U.S. to shape the trajectory of this key technology as the EV charging ecosystem evolves," says Daniel Coran, program manager. "If your organization will benefit from -- or be impacted by -- V2G, you should definitely plan to attend and join the discussions."
The Forum will be held at the recently opened Newlab @ Michigan Central, 2050 15th St in Detroit. For full information and to register, visit https://v2gforum.com
For more information and to discuss exhibition and sponsorship options, contact Daniel Coran, email@example.com | +1-815-