Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
16th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum in Oakland, CA to Examine Technology and Business Advances
December 6-7 event to focus on optimizing microgrids for enhanced grid resiliency, renewables integration, and energy decarbonization
To explore key issues and opportunities in this field, the 16th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum – North America will be held on December 6-7, 2022 in Oakland, CA. The event brings together key thought leaders, utilities, energy providers, and other stakeholders to examine the latest technology developments and lessons learned in the design, implementation and operation of hybrid renewable energy microgrids.
"This will be a tremendous opportunity to interact directly with companies at the cutting-edge of microgrid deployment,"
This 16th edition of the Forum will zero in on refining the value proposition and business case for microgrids in North America, integration with the larger grid, and case studies of grid-tied and off-grid projects and pilots to date.
Companies confirmed to speak include Duke Energy, PG&E, Bloom Energy, Schneider Electric, Quanta Technology, Alaska Microgrid Group, New Sun Road, BluWave-ai, Ameresco, Grid Beyond, PXiSE Energy Solutions, 127 Energy, EnTech Solutions, Ageto Energy, American Solar, PowerSecure, ESPE Srl and many others.
Topics to be addressed during the conference include:
- Microgrid Policy and the Resilient Grid
- Speeding and Scaling the Deployment of Microgrids
- Common Use Cases and Lessons Learned from Operating Microgrid Projects
- Grid Integration of Energy Storage based Microgrids
- Utilities Leveraging Microgrids to Build Resilience and Mitigate Wildfires
- Supporting an Evolving Energy Landscape
- EV Fleet Operations with Grid Attached Microgrids
- Enabling Whole-Home Electrification and the Creation of Mini-Grids
- Key Lessons Learned and Success Strategies from Microgrid Real Life Examples
- Unlocking the Value of Co-located Solar and Energy Storage
- And more
The Forum is organized by the Smart Grid Observer (www.smartgridobserver.com)
For full information and to register, visit www.microgridinnovation.com
Daniel R. Coran, Program Manager
Smart Grid Observer