- Feb. 1, 2023
-- The Trim Puller is a versatile tool that can be used for a wide variety of DIY projects around the house. While it is commonly used for removing trim or molding, there are many other unconventional uses for this handy tool. Here are seven uncommon uses for the Trim Puller that you may not have thought of:
- Removing Wall Anchors: If you've ever hung a shelf or other item on a wall using anchors, you know how difficult it can be to remove them. The Trim Puller from Zenith Tools can make this task much easier. Simply insert the jaws behind the anchor and gently pull it out of the wall without damaging the drywall.
- Removing Old Caulk: Over time, caulk around bathtubs, showers, and sinks can become discolored and cracked. Instead of scraping it away with a putty knife, use the Trim Puller home improvement tool to gently pry it off without damaging the underlying surface.
- Removing Old Weather stripping: The Zenith by Danco Trim Puller can also be used to remove old weather stripping around doors and windows. The Trim Puller Steel wedge face can be inserted behind the weather stripping and gently pulled off without damaging the door or window frame.
- Removing Old Insulation: If you need to remove old insulation from attics or walls, the Trim Puller tool can make the task much easier. Insert the jaws into the insulation and gently pull it out without damaging the underlying surface.
- Removing Old Shingles: If you're planning on re-roofing your house, the Trim Puller can be used to remove old shingles without damaging the underlying surface. Insert the jaws under the shingles and gently pull them off.
- Removing Old Wallpaper: The Trim Puller can also be used to remove old wallpaper. Insert the jaws behind the wallpaper and gently pull it off the wall.
- Removing Rusted Nuts and Bolts: If you're trying to remove rusted nuts and bolts, the Trim Puller can make the task much easier. Insert the jaws into the bolt or nut head and turn it to loosen it.
These are just a few examples of the many different ways the Trim Puller can be used in your DIY projects. With its sturdy construction and durable jaws, this tool is sure to come in handy for a wide variety of tasks around the house.
Trim Puller is available on Amazon, Menard's, Lowe's, and the Home Depot.
For more information, please visit https://www.zenithbydanco.com/