- Jan. 19, 2023
-- The Global Automotive Parts Remanufacturing market was valued at USD 54710.12 Million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.43% during the forecast period of 2023-2028. The shortage of raw materials is driving the growth of the automotive parts remanufacturing market as remanufactured parts are extracted from older vehicles and renovated. This factor eliminates the need to exact materials from mines and ores. Remanufactured parts cost nearly 50-75% as much as the original product while providing the same quality.
Further, strict government regulations towards waste management is resulting in a decline in the manufacturing of new automotive parts and the rising awareness among consumers for eco-friendly products is boosting the demand for the remanufactured parts market globally.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://www.azothanalytics.com/report/automotive-and-transportation/automotive-parts-remanufacturing-market
- The report analyses the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market by Value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market by Volume (Million Units).
- The report presents the analysis of the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimated year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market by Component (Engine & Related Parts, Transmission & Others, Electrical & Electronics, Wheels & Brakes, Fuel Systems, Other Components).
- The report analyses the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market By Vehicle (Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Off-Road Vehicles, All-Terrain Vehicles)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by component, by vehicle.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include ZF Friedrichshafen, BBB Industries, Meritor Inc., Budweg, Monark Automotive, Cardone Industries, Robert Bosch, Caterpillar Inc., Volvo Group, Carwood.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - email@example.com