Work in Canada as a Social Worker

Are you a social worker who is looking for Canadian Immigration as an skilled worker?
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia - Jan. 11, 2023 - PRLog -- Working as a social worker in Canada can be both fulfilling and rewarding. Social workers provide vital assistance to those in need, helping them to cope with a variety of personal and social difficulties. To work as a social worker in Canada, you must first obtain a degree in social work from an accredited university inside Canada (a degree from outside Canada has to be aligned with ECA). Once you have your degree, you can apply for positions with government and private organizations that offer social services. Depending on where you work in Canadian Province, you may need to be certified or registered with a provincial or territorial professional body. In addition to providing direct services to clients, social workers in Canada often serve as advisors, advocates, educators, childcare workers, healthcare workers etc. If you are interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others, then consider a career as a social worker in Canada.

The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is 4152| Version NOC 2016 Version 1.3

Praharsh Tripathi
Tags:Jobs In Canada
Location:Halifax - Nova Scotia - Canada
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting PRs
Trending News
Most Viewed
Top Daily News

Like PRLog?
Click to Share