- Oct. 19, 2022
-- The Global Flat Glass Market was valued at USD 41.9 billion in the year 2021. The construction of high-rise buildings particularly in the commercial districts and downtown areas of urban cities has seen a surge in the demand due to the fact that high-rise buildings occupy lesser land in comparison to low-rise buildings. The construction of these tall towers and skyscrapers requires extensive use of flat glass in architectural building design.
Based on the Type segment, the Safety and Security Glass segment is expected to hold the largest share in Flat Glass market in the year 2028. Tempered glass and laminated glass are the two most commonly used flat glass types for safety and security purposes. There are numerous benefits of using safety & security glass in commercial and residential spaces such as heightened security, UV protection, soundproofing and bulletproofing which are the major growth reasons propelling the market growth of this segment positively.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/manufacturing-and-construction/global-flat-glass-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-type-end-user-industry-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2023-2028
- The report presents the analysis of the Flat Glass market for the historical period of 2018-2021 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Flat Glass Market by Value (USD Million) and by Volume (billion square meters).
- The report analyses the Flat Glass Market by Type (Safety & Security Glass, Solar Control Glass, Others).
- The report analyses the Flat Glass Market by End User Industry - (Automotive, Construction, Others).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Asahi Glass Ltd., Saint Gobain, Nippon Sheet Glass Company, Sisecam, Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd., Taiwan Glass, Central Glass, Vitro Ltd., Guardian Industries Corporation, Euroglas.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - email@example.com