- Oct. 6, 2022
-- ccording to a research report published by Azoth Analytics, the Global Wind Turbine Installation Vessel (WTIV) Market was valued at around USD 2834 Million in the year 2021. The need for dry bulk shipping as part of the building of offshore wind farms is expected to increase, leading to an increase in the number of vessels used to install wind turbines (WTIV).
Many shipping corporations from a variety of industries have expanded into new markets and industries, making investments in everything from ports and terminals to logistics and technology. The wind turbine installation vessel (WTIV) has had difficulty keeping up with the offshore turbines' fast growth in size and height. Vessels that were delivered at the beginning of the decade are now either being pushed to the edge of the market, undergoing extensive maintenance, or needing to improve their cranes and decks significantly in order to remain competitive.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/energy-and-power/global-wind-turbine-installation-vessel-wtiv-market-analysis-by-vessel-type-by-turbine-size-by-region-by-country-2022-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2023f-2028f
- The report presents the analysis of Global Wind Turbine Installation Vessel (WTIV) Market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the estimated year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Global Wind Turbine Installation Vessel (WTIV) Market By value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Global Wind Turbine Installation Vessel (WTIV) Market By Vessel Type (Self-Propelled Jack-Up Vessel, Heavy Lift Vessel).
- The report analyses the Global Wind Turbine Installation Vessel (WTIV) Market By Turbine Size (0-5 MW, 6-11 MW, 11+ MW)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through economic factors. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, By Vessel type, By Turbine Size.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, new product development. The companies analysed in the report include – Jan De Nul Group, Van Oord, Cadeler, DEME Group, DNV, Lamprell plc, Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Company Limited (ZPMC), A2SEA, MPI Offshore, Fred. Olsen Windcarrier.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - email@example.com