Deus B&B reduces fuel costs and improves fleet performance with Frotcom
Since using Frotcom, the North Macedonian road transport company has achieved a 10-15% reduction in fuel costs and improved delivery times, driver productivity, and driving conditions within its fleet.
By: FROTCOM - INTELLIGENT FLEETS
The international transport company specializes in moving large and heavy loads with heights and regularly ensures shipments from and to the United Kingdom, as well as the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, Albania, and Slovenia.
Deus B&B also invests in the latest technologies, equipment, and logistics infrastructure to ensure maximum efficiency in compliance with international standard services. Today, the company has 42 vehicles using Frotcom for accurate tracking and 24-hour contact with drivers.
Deus B&B was looking for an intelligent fleet management system that could help achieve its goals, namely:
- Increase fleet productivity;
- Reduce overall fleet costs.
Due to the service and support offered and the benefits provided by its features, Frotcom was the preferred solution to overcome the company's challenges.
According to Deus B&B, Frotcom features allowed them to enjoy several benefits, such as:
- The ability to monitor its fleet in real-time;
- Time-saving in all fleet activities;
-Improved fleet cost management;
- Accurate fuel management;
- Reduced maintenance costs;
- Better monitoring of fleet drivers' driving behavior;
- Improved drivers' productivity and driving conditions;
- Improved time of arrival and delivery of goods to its associates.
Moreover, using Frotcom's Fuel management, the company reduced its fuel costs by 10-15%.
Zoran Simonovski, Fleet manager and Accounting at Deus B&B, shared some thoughts on the company's favorite Frotcom features:
"We can give our opinion on several Frotcom features which we think are among the best:
1. Integrated navigation, which enables us to track and assign routes;
2. Fuel management, which allows us to accurately monitor the level and average fuel consumption of the CANbus simultaneously with the fuel sensors;
3. API integration with external software, namely with the real-time visibility platform Sixfold. This premium partnership provides us with an easier and quicker carrier onboarding."
Ultimately, the chosen features allowed the company to take full advantage of Frotcom, achieving the defined goals and many other benefits.
Frotcom Marketing team