- May 25, 2022
-- The Global Chocolate Confectionery Market was valued at USD 89.21 Billion in 2021. The increasing population combined with the changing taste and preferences affects the beverage industries in developing nations. Chocolate's antioxidant content, blood pressure-lowering capabilities and ostensibly anti-ageing benefits are all driving consumer acceptance of chocolate and chocolate products. Chocolate remains a top flavour in treating, so manufacturers and brands are taking cocoa into new formats and categories to meet this new demand. As a result, chocolate categories continue to mutate while snacking and gifting are going through a little revolution.
Among product types, Dark chocolate is the fastest-growing segment. Strong antioxidant content protects against disease-causing free radicals, while flavonoids included in this chocolate aid in cancer prevention, heart health, and cognitive abilities. Cocoa polyphenols in dark chocolate, according to numerous research, aid in cholesterol control, and some studies confirm that dark chocolate has a higher antioxidant capacity than many superfoods, thus driving the demand for chocolates in the industry.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/food-beverage-and-agriculture/global-chocolate-confectionery-market-analysis-by-product-type-dark-chocolate-milk-chocolate-white-chocolate-distribution-channel-by-region-by-country-2022-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report presents the analysis of the Chocolate Confectionery Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Chocolate Confectionery Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report analyses the Chocolate Confectionery Market by Product Type (Dark, Milk, and White).
- The report analyses the Chocolate Confectionery Market by Distribution Channel (Offline, Online).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Product, by Distribution Channel.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Nestle, Mondelez International, The Hershey Company, Meiji Holdings Co, ltd., Lindt & Sprüngli, Ezaki Glico Co., Ltd., Barry Callebaut, Ferrero Group, Mars Inc., Pladis.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com