- Jan. 20, 2022
-- Abatable, a carbon procurement platform that focuses on high-quality carbon offsets, has announced the first fireside chat to discuss the role of asset managers in achieving net zero targets.
The event is organised by Abatable in conversation with AlbaCore Capital Group, one of Europe's leading alternative investment management firms focusing on public and private corporate credit markets.When?
25th of January, at 3pm UK time.
The panel will cover a range of relevant topics:
- What role can financial institutions play in achieving our net zero carbon ambitions?
- How climate change is driving innovation and new financial products?
- How carbon market dynamics influence effective implementation of net zero strategies?
Joining from AlbaCore Capital Group:
- Matthew Courey - Founding Partner and Chief Operating Officer.
- Deborah Cohen Malka - Portfolio Manager and Partner.
Joining from Abatable:
- Valerio Magliulo - Co-Founder.
- Maria Eugenia Filmanovic - Co-Founder.
The event will be recorded and recording distributed to all attendees in case they can't make the livestream.
To join the event register via our website:https://www.abatable.com/blog/asset-management-carbon-str...