News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Meet 7 Inspirational Women Who Changed Their Stories and Changed Their Worlds
By: Ascot Media Group
"Of course, it does," says international speaker and sought-after story expert, Linda Olson. "Everyone has a story, and your story can bring transformation and impact into the word today."
In Olson's latest book, Story Matters! Empowering Your Hope When Going Through Tough Times, she provides real-life examples of seven ordinary women who faced major challenges. These women embraced their stories and learned to rise above nearly insurmountable obstacles. They did it through strength, courage and their faith in God, and they are sharing their stories to light a path forward for others facing difficult circumstances.
In this book, readers will learn:
- How a single woman rose above childhood trauma to conquer fear and loneliness.
- How a young mother moved through grief and loss when her young child was diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- How a caring sister became embroiled in a devastating lawsuit and discovered that forgiveness is a choice.
- How a middle-aged woman, faced with a choice to live or die, once again found joy.
- How a career woman who achieved the many pleasures of the world discovered her real fulfillment was through commitment.
- How a college student fulfilled her dream, only to find out her real dream lay deep within her.
- How a teenager, devastated by the death of her brother, became a professional storyteller.
"All of these women wanted to give in and give up because they felt themselves giving out," Olson said. "But something kept them going!"
And now they're using the power of their stories to make a difference.
Linda Olson is the go-to story expert who helps authors, speakers and entrepreneurs impact millions with their stories. She is a TEDx Speaker, multiple bestselling author and founder of Wealth Through Stories. Her mission is to impact a million people a year with multiple authors in her series, Story Matters! Linda and her husband, Rick, reside in sunny California. They enjoy their two married daughters, sons-in-law and five adorable grandchildren who are the best part of their story.
For more information, visit https://wealththroughstories.com/