Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Spanidea Systems joins Telcom Infra Project (TIP) to help OEMs deliver OpenWiFi Systems for CSPs
Spanidea, a premier product engineering company and system integrator for tier-1 OEMs across US, EU and APAC joins the Open Converged Wireless software project group, for OpenWiFi, under Telecom Infra Project (TIP).
Bhagirath Choudhary, CEO at Spanidea said "Spanidea is focused on building solutions for the Next Generation Wireless & Broadband technologies centered around WIFI/LTE/5G. At Spanidea, we work on ecosystem software that makes the wireless experience robust, reliable, and seamless. Joining TIP OpenWiFi further help our goal & effort to extend our support to global customers"
TIP OpenWifi has adopted OpenSync as key component, which enables cloud managed system with five main components:
1. OpenSync, an open-sourced gateway, router, or device firmware middle layer, providing a flexible control and telemetry interface across major chipset vendors
2. An extensible provisioning and on-boarding control plane to enable and synchronize services across homes in the network
3. A centralized, cloud-controlled services operation platform, applying and tracking service deployments and performance optimizations utilizing both real time and predictive methods
4. Visualization of service analytics, performance, and connectivity KPIs to validate service performance and customer satisfaction
5. Comprehensive mobile and web applications for end user self-installation, monitoring, troubleshooting and control of the network and associated services
Spanidea is offering OpenSync based Gateway & Mesh commercialization service with silicon players like Qualcomm & Broadcom, which can be taken further for Certification and production. Manikandan N, Delivery Head at Spanidea said "We have been consistently focusing our contribution towards Opensync, maintaining relations with OEMs and the Cloud providers in bridging their gaps for integration, thereby taking the OEMs for a certification & deployment".
Joining TIP OpenWiFi positions Spanidea as system integration partner to major silicon vendors to enhance their SDKs and offer a comprehensive product engineering services to joint customers including OEMs/ODMs.
About Spanidea: a product engineering service delivery leader, with
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse