- Sept. 24, 2021
-- The Global Online Food Delivery Market was valued at USD 107.26 Billion in the year 2020. Smartphone users are the primary online shoppers for the F&B industry and an increase in the number of smartphone users reflect a potential increase in online shopping for food and beverages. With lockdown restrictions still in place and consumers' behaviour shifting towards convenience and speed of delivery, it can only be assumed that the rise of third-party online food delivery services will not be slowing down any time soon and one can expect to see a few new players entering the market too.
The online food delivery market is showing signs of consolidation as Just Eat acquired Takeaway.com in 2020 and also acquired Grubhub, a leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace in a USD 7.8 billion deal in June 2021. Also, in 2019, Delivery Hero acquired Zomato food delivery business (MENA), Woowa (South Korea), DeliveryRD (Dominican Republic) and in 2020, it acquired Instashop (MENA), Glovo (Latin America).
Asia pacific region is anticipated to grow enormously in the market on account of growing consumer spending in addition to rapid urbanization in emerging nations of Asia Pacific region, backing the growth in the market. Countries such as India, China and Japan, etc., present a lucrative market for Online Food Delivery market.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/food-beverage-and-agriculture/global-online-food-delivery-market-2021-edition-analysis-by-platform-type-website-application-business-model-payment-method-online-cash-on-delivery-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2021-2026
- The report presents the analysis of Online Food Delivery market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Online Food Delivery Market by value (USD Billion).
- The report analyses the Online Food Delivery Market by Platform Type (Website, Application).
- The report analyses the Online Food Delivery Market by Business Model (Order Focused Delivery System, Logistics Based Food Delivery System, Full-Service Food Delivery System).
- The report analyses the Online Food Delivery Market by Payment Method (Online, Cash on Delivery).
- The Global Online Food Delivery Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain China, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil)..
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com