News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
5 Reasons to Consider Corporate Training
By: BYLD Group
Statistical Research on the importance of Corporate Training:
1. According to LinkedIn's Workplace Learning Report 2019, 94% of employees agree to stay longer if the company invests in employee training.
For employees to expand on their horizons by sharpening their skill set is the best kind of ROI that they would treasure for life. Corporate training forms the backbone of every L&D department functioning for the sole purpose of boosting engagement levels in the workplace.
2. According to career development statistics, 89% of HR leaders agree that constant employee training is essential.
Business leaders and great MNCs have followed the pursuit of a well-defined plan of action for L&D. Training employees and equipping them with the skill sets that make them excel at their work is not a one-time process.
3. Besides HR leaders, 68% of the workforce agree that employee training is of paramount importance.
Corporate training is the most critical policy in any institution. MNCs all across the globe partner with Corporate Training companies to outsource corporate training services.
4. 86% of millennials would be kept from leaving their current position if training and development were offered by their employer
It is estimated that as many as 1 in 3 people leave their organization within the first year which leads to around 22% of staff turnover that happens within the first 6 weeks of employment.
5. According to Gallup's State of the Global Workplace report in 2017, around 85% of employees are not engaged or actively disengaged at work.
This requires the L&D and HR department to increase employee's productive engagement especially now that most of them are working remotely.
Why should you consider Corporate Training?
These statistical data and analytical factors indicate that employees are willing to stay as long as the company invests in their training and development.
A strong foundation of corporate training programs for employees can have various long-term benefits:
For more information visit us at : https://byldgroup.com/