- July 15, 2021
-- Lynn Bentley, President of Knobull announced, "Because most people tend to use commercial search engines for web searches, the Knobull Academic Search Engine is an alternative search engine that is favored by users who want to find academic sources and preserve their online privacy. Google and other common search tools capture a lot of information about you when you perform a search.
Because Knobull doesn't create a user profile, that means we help you escape the filter bubble
created by other search engines. We provide the exact same search results to all users, rather than customizing your results based on your previous search history or personal preferences. That makes a secure academic search engine with e-learning tools a good choice for users working to complete learning assignments on topics that are easily influenced by commercial clutter."
The rapid rate of web access progression has led to the emergence of data security concerns and the corresponding science of cybersecurity.
- To fully protect data, cybersecurity must extend across all of the networks, hardware, software, and mobile devices used by individuals.
- A framework must then be established that outlines how attacks are detected, how to protect systems when an attack occurs, and how to recover from successful attacks.
- Highly publicized breaches of supposedly secure systems, even those maintained by elite companies, cast fear into the population that their personal information could be exposed.
- The relevance and commonality of personal data distribution as a source of business revenue is increasing, and responsible company's like DuckDuckGo and Knobull are scrambling to stem the tide of this costly form of digital intrusion.
- Cybersecurity is increasingly important as organizations are required to remain agile and diligent in today's vulnerable digital landscape, creating a high demand for cybersecurity professionals.
Bentley concluded, "The promotion of our excellent academic platform is further highlighted on our existing LinkedIn and Facebook profiles. To further support our mission, the Student News Page is a popular series of posts providing student oriented news to thousands of readers. So, why not check our comprehensive menu of academic tools out?"