NEW YORK, Calif.
- July 7, 2021
-- We all know that outlook runs with the help of the internet hence if the network will only fail then nobody will be able to use it. Hence to be able to use Outlook, you need to have a strong internet connection so that you don't face any hassle.Guided steps to resolve Outlook not receiving emails issue
Sometimes you won't be able to receive any new fresh mails or maybe any settings in the device you use, blocking the mails. A lot of times we end up changing the settings of the device and the applications running in the background also get affected which results in Outlook not receiving emails
What if Outlook not opening –Avail Solution here
- Create a new email profile and to do the same, press 'Windows key and R key' together to open the 'Run box', now type "Control" in that box and click 'OK'.
- After clicking the same, 'Control Panel' will appear, click on "User Accounts" and then click on "Mail".
- Thereafter you will see the 'Mail Setup box', click "Show Profiles" and from the same, click on "Add" to start the new profile.
- Give the name of the profile and then go to the "Manual Configure Server Setting".
- From the 'Choose Service' section, click on "Internet Email" and here set your Account Type as POP3 and provide the correct details of the email client in Incoming Server Setting and Outgoing Server Setting.
- After performing the previous step, click "Next" and finally click "Finish" to resolve Outlook not receiving emails issue.
- First and foremost, you need to open the Windows Task Manager on your system by pressing Ctrl, Alt & Delete keys simultaneously.
- Then you need to choose the Processes tab from the Windows Task Manager window. You can find it on the left at the top.
- In this way, you will be able to end the background processes that Outlook has started and left running on the system. This may cause Outlook not opening problems.
- Thereafter, you need to find out the process named OUTLOOK.EXE.
- Next, you have to choose the process from the list.
- Further, you are required to select the End Process button which is at the right bottom of the Task Manager window.
- Once the above steps get completed, you will see a warning box, you need to click the Yes button and complete the process.
- If you require more information, asking Outlook support about it is not an irrelevant option to select. Resolving this error is very easy when you take official assistance for it.
Visit ... http://www.fortuneserve.com/outlook-not-receiving-emails