- April 28, 2021
-- Your scientific research is reaching a conclusion and you're able to tell your colleagues about it. Writing a manuscript are often a frightening task, so within the next blog in our 'How to urge published series',The first things to think about….
- Think about your readers, and the way you yourself read research articles.
- Decide on your message.
- Put all the above information within the introduction in order that the reader understands exactly what you probably did and why. don't keep back any important information to offer your conclusions section an exciting twist.
- What's new? Within the introduction, ask recent similar publications and explain how yours differs.
- Keep it simple. Formal or complex language isn't usually necessary.
- Methods within the madness.
- Follow the relevant reporting guideline(s).
- Choose the way to present your results.
- But equally, don't bury important details within the supplementary information.
- Get your figures right. Many of us go straight to the figures when reading manuscripts, so it's well worth taking the time to make sure they're clear and uncluttered.
- Wrap it up. What do your results really show? How does this fit with existing knowledge? What are the limitations?
- Don't overstate your conclusions. .
Depositions are often a slow process, especially with human data, so make an early start on this.And then subsequent stage….
The second stage of the method is getting the manuscript able to undergo your chosen journal. Hopefully you'll only need to do that once; realistically you'll need to repeat a couple of times before finding the right home for your manuscript.
- Read the journal's Instructions for Authors and follow the rules for formatting. Some journals are more lenient about formatting on submission, but getting it immediately will save time later.
- Read the journal's editorial polices and confirm your manuscript contains all the specified information.
If anyone need Research Paper Writing Assistance ( https://edigitalkendra.in/proofreading/ )
contact us easily.