WAN CHAI, Hong Kong
- April 1, 2021
-- The news quite arouses investor's interest marking huge changes on the last session for the first quarter of 2021.
NASDAQ managed to win back losses from their continuous downward trend, gaining 1.54% or 201.48 points. S&P 500 also gained 0.36% or 14.34 points and set a new intraday record high, while The Dow Jones Industrial Average continued to drift down on a 2-day red streak, losing 0.26% or 85.41 points today.
- NASDAQ Composite index rose 201.48 points and ended with 13,247
- S&P 500 index went up 14.34 points and closed with 3,973
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average dipped 85.41 points at 32,982
- Euro Stoxx 50 index tripped 7 basis points to 3,919
- IPC Mexico Index slipped by 658.74 points at 47,246
Treasury ended mixed as 10-year yield continue to stay very close to its previous record. Improving economy is being considered the reason for the bond prices to go up, giving more options for investors in the current market.
- The 10-year Treasury bond continues to go up and increased by 0.004 points to 1.740
- The 30-year Treasury yield went up by 0.25 points and closed at 2.425
- The two-year Treasury yield bumped up by 0.004 points to 0.168
Gold and Crude oil prices went up while Silver sliding down a bit. Crude prices stabilizing after the incident on Suez Canal was resolved in a quick and efficient manner.
- Gold jumped up by 0.7 points and is now at $1,709.50 an ounce
- Silver slumped down by 0.1 points and ended at $24.40 an ounce
- Crude Oil gained 0.63% at $59.53 per barrel
- Brent Crude went up by 0.53% at $63.07 a barrel
Currencies all around the globe ends up while majority closed flat.
- U.S. Dollar Index slid down by 0.02 points or 0.03% and ended with 93.21
- British pound went up by 0.0005 points or 0.04% and closed with 1.3878
- The Euro slumped down last minute by 0.00007 points or 0.01% at 1.17270
- The Japanese yen tripped down by 0.13 points or 0.12% and closed at 110.584
For more financial news and advisories do visit us at Olympus International Limited. You may also check what services we can offer by browsing at our website https://olympusintltd.com/
or contact us thru email.