WAN CHAI, Hong Kong
- March 27, 2021
-- Some say it's a defensive maneuver since the yield of bonds continue to increase that would result to a sudden inflation that no one wants to be caught with off guard.
Movement in the market are reflecting these, and the rally towards Friday's close was intense but satisfying for most.
- S&P 500 Index led the afternoon rally gaining 1.66% or 65.02 points, ending with a new record high of 3,975
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average upped by 1.39% or 453.40 points to close past 33,000 mark at 33,073
- NASDAQ Composite Index got a little left behind but still ramped up by 1.24% or 161.05 and is now back at the 13,000, ending at 13,139
- The 10-year Treasury yields increased by 0.06 points to 1.674%
- The 2-year Treasury yields moved ahead by 0.004 points to 0.141%
- The 30-year Treasury yields stepped up by 0.45 points to 2.379%
- Japan's 10-year bond yields dipped by 0.004 points to 0.082
- Germany's 10-year bond yield upped by 0.037 points to -0.344%
- Australia's 10-year bond yield tumbled by 0.27 points to 1.665%
Crude Oil prices jumps as the Suez Canal continues to be blocked and some have estimated that it may take weeks before the blockage is cleared. Without the Suez Canal, the transport of Crude Oil becomes very limited and investors fear sudden shortage. Gold and Silver also increased while value of currencies ended mixed.
- Gold increased by 0.38% and ended at 1,731.60
- Silver gained 0.25% and closed at 25.11
- Crude Oil explosively moved up by 3.69% ending at 60.72
- West Texas Intermediate crude bumped up by 4.12% at 60.97
- Brent crude down by 0.11% or 0.07 points at 64.43
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index went down by 0.043 or 0.05% and closed at 92.766
- Euro increased by 0.21% at 1.17928
- The Japanese Yen up by 0.45% at 109.667
- The British Pound moved up by 0.38% at 1.3786
- The Australian Dollar increased by 0.82 at 0.76426
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
or contact us thru email immediately.