BUENOS AIRES, Argentina
- Feb. 5, 2021
-- Syntheway releases Stepattern
, a pattern-based step sequencer synthesizer to create polyphonic rhythmic and melodic sequences with a wide sort of textures, atmospheres, acid bass lines, percussive hits, experimental rhythms and liquid effects.
Available as a plugin in VST and VST3 64 bit versions for Windows, as well as in Audio Unit for macOS.
- Step On/Off button toggle. Activate or deactivate the step with LED indicator lights per step to display the active beat.
- Time Division. Allows to set the tempo by switching between six factor / rhythmic values applied to clock source and valid for the sequence.
- Pitch sliders. Pitch shifting allows to raise or lower the original pitch of each step individually.
- Step Loop. Sequence length is selectable between four, six or eight looped steps.
- Waveform Type. Modulates the signal by changing different wave shapes: sine, saw, ramp, triangle and pulse plus white or pink noise.
- Waveform Shaper. Flexible spline-based graph that changes the output signal by applying a shaping function to the input signal. Contains stereo modulators for left and right channels that can be used as a soft clipper, waveform modifier or subtle distortion unit, which maps input to output values depending on a transfer function drawn by dragging the control points via mouse.
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments.http://syntheway.nethttp://syntheway.com