Launched New Feature Offline Time Request
Desklog launched a new offline time request feature which helps the user to convert specific idle time spent away from the system for a work-related purpose.
By: Infinite Open Source Solution
iOSS (Infinite Open Source Solutions LLP) is a leading and ISO 27001:2013 certified Indian software development firm. In 2019, they developed Desklog to provide white-labeled, customized solutions at an affordable price- To improve overall business profitability by effectively monitoring employee productivity, and managing the project within the schedule with the exclusive tracking and monitoring features of the tool.
Desklog, is glad to introduce the new additional feature-"Offline Time Request" along with other exclusive features to monitor the offline time or the idle time of the user spent away from the system and be informed about the offline time request raised manually by the users.
The benefits of the Offline Time Tracking feature of Desklog
• Users can count their idle time spent away from the system for the purpose of work-related meetings or calls as their productive time. Enhance team productivity.
• Control and manage your team's idle time or offline time.
• The employer can exclude the non-productive time spent as offline time and bill the clients accurately.
• Know the whereabouts of your employees and manage your team efficiently.
• Keep track of the exact productivity reports of your employees and a precise overview of their work.
Round the Clock Customer Support:
Our skilled experts support 24*7 to ensure that full-fledged support is offered for all the services of Desklog.
Visit Us: https://desklog.io/