How to make online selling app: tech & business details (2020)
Out of all eCommerce sales, mobile commerce is steadily growing pace. By 2021, mobile ecommerce sales are expected to account for 54% of total eCommerce sales. By the end of 2020, US mobile retail revenue is expected to reach $339.03 billion. Today, having a shopping online app is a great opportunity for businesses to establish their eCommerce presence and to enter the future fully equipped. The process to create a shopping app can be summarized in 10 major steps
• Market analysis - Without a comprehensive market analysis, you won't be able to build a shopping app without a competitive edge.
• USP - After you analyze the market, it's time to create your Unique Selling Proposition (USP). Come up with a few ideas for your future applications.
• Find the right app development company - At this stage, you need to find an app development vendor that will know how to make an online selling app.
• Finalize project specifications - Together with a development vendor create specifications of your project. Decide on the number of features.
• Create UX/UI design - The design of your application should be about ease of use, user-friendliness, and simplicity.
• App development - eCommerce app development is the key process during which developers will work on frontend and backend parts of your application. You can either create two apps for iOS and Android or start the development with a single application for one of these platforms.
• Testing and QA - After an application is ready, quality assurance engineers will test it thoroughly to track any bugs that might interfere with user experience.
• App release - At this stage, developers will submit your application to the App Store and Google Play. The app should undergo a few checks by the app marketplaces to appear there.
• Online shopping app promotion - After a successful release on the market, it's time to promote your application to attract new users: SMM, paid advertising, influence marketing, and other strategies.
• Plan for further development and improvements - Businesses standing behind such apps continue working on their improvements even after their launch. Based on the collected analytics data after your app hits the market, you can plan for future app improvements and ongoing development.
Now you know how to make an online selling app (https://addevice.io/