3 Hours Virtual Seminar on HR Auditing: Identifying and Managing Key Risks in 2020
By: WCS consulting inc
HR audits are designed to help your organization focus its attention on its human resource management practices, policies, procedures, processes, and outcomes by providing you with a structured and systematic series of questions about key compliance, risk management, internal auditing, and human resource management issues. As an auditing process, HR audits are designed to help your organization identify potential and actual problem areas, help assess the effectiveness of HR management activities, help assess weaknesses in HR internal control processes, and help assess human capital strategic and compliance related risks. HR audits then typically provide suggestions for corrective action.
• Develop an understanding of key risk management techniques and issues
• Identify and review the critical issues of human resources management
• Develop skills in applying risk management techniques in managing human capital related risks
• Improve your human capital risk management effectiveness using HR audits
• Review the development of Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• Develop competencies in human capital metrics and human capital scorecards
• Gain practical insights in using human capital risk management to help your organization seize opportunities and reduce liabilities.
Ronald L. Adler, president of Laurdan Associates Inc. has 42 years of HR consulting experience and has served as a consulting expert on work force, workplace, and HR management issues for The Wall Street Journal, HRMagazine, and other publications and newspapers across the country. Mr. Adler's research findings have been used by the Federal Reserve Board, the EEOC, the National Conference of State Legislatures, the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), insurers, and international organizations.
WCS consulting inc
Page Updated Last on: Sep 08, 2020