Take Back Control of Your Practice's Top Money-Making Processes Before It's Too Late
How you handle some of your top, everyday processes and manage staff concerns in the next couple of months could make all the difference between your survival come 2021. What worked before the pandemic may not work anymore. Luckily, there is help available.
Practice management consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, is presenting a 60-minute complimentary online training session on Wednesday, September 9th at 1 pm ET.
During this free webinar, he will give you step-by-step advice to create a monthly action plan that will help you take back control of your practice's finances during COVID-19, while boosting your current processes to help you increase your chances for survival.
Here are just a sample of the strategies and tips to manage COVID-19 chaos that this session will cover:
· Proven process to tackle top challenges of today, next month, Flu season, and next year
· Management tactics that handle COVID-19 related stress and childcare issues
· Implement a financial plan including funding, cash flow and your 2021 budget for a clearer outlook
· Practical techniques to identify when to strategically hire new staff and reboot recruiting efforts
· Expert communication actions that head off patient frustration and complaints
· Pin down skills and roles gaps to deliver critical responsibilities and future goals
· Engagement steps that manage and support staff confronting post-traumatic stress disorder
· Be sure to have enough PPE by forecasting supply needs now
· And much more …
This upcoming complimentary online training will walk you through exactly what your practice must do to succeed during the coronavirus chaos. By attending this no-cost training, you'll receive actionable steps you can put into place to endure with less stress and uncertainty. Hurry, sign up now! Access is limited to ensure the speaker can have the time to answer all questions. Don't wait, register for this training today.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.