Cleaning & Sanitizing Tips for Business Re-Opening
It is a fact that in order for businesses to be operational they need to partake in modifications that will follow and align with governmental health and safety regulations.
By: Yaeger Public Relations
(Larchmont, NY) More and more facilities and businesses are scheduled to open as Westchester County enters our county-wide re-opening.
"There is an ever-present pressure to return to our "new normal,"says Jillian Ibelli, Vice President of Clean n' Handy, the full-service 'green' Commercial Cleaning & Handyman Services company based in Larchmont, New York. "Businesses, their employees and customers are wondering what the next steps will look like. It is a fact that in order for businesses to be operational they need to partake in modifications that will follow and align with governmental health and safety regulations."
"We at Clean n Handy want business's to be successful when they re-open," adds Ms. Ibelli, and therefore our company is providing important tips for reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by implementing effective cleaning and disinfecting strategies
Implement frequent disinfecting protocols on commonly used surfaces ie. doorknobs, toilets etc.
• Disinfect with EPA approved products, ensuring for good ventilation during use of the product. Check to ensure the cleaning product is not past its expiration date. Gloves and eye protection should be worn.
• If EPA approved products cannot be found, consider making a bleach solution mix consisting of 1/3 cup of bleach per gallon of water; leave solution on for at least a minute, Make only enough diluted bleach solution to last a 24 hour period, as it may not be effective after that time period. Alcohol solutions with at least 70% alcohol can also be used for cleaning.
• Set up sanitation stations throughout the facility for staff and guests consisting of hand sanitizer, gloves and antibacterial wipes.
• Display a visible cleaning schedule sheet with employee signatures to verify cleaning has been completed.
• Consider employing an outside cleaning/janitorial company to assist with necessary cleaning measures.
It is up to all of us to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and proper sanitation schedules are key.
About Clean n' Handy: Clean n' Handy is a full-service 'green' Commercial Cleaning & Handyman Services company. Clean n' Handy is family owned and operated, with over ten (10) years of experience. Clean n' Handy is fully insured and has certifications from OSHA and The Department of Environmental Protection. In addition to providing local businesses with superior 'green' cleaning services, Clean n' Handy also offers many handyman services. http://www.cleannhandy.net.