HelloDox Toll-Free & Healthcare Support Services for Citizens during COVID-19 Pandemic Circumstances
"Since last few pandemic weeks, statistics shows thousands of Doctors and Patients have opted for Online Consultations. HelloDox with Over 50+ Verified Doctors are assisting Indian citizens for their routine Medical concerns immediately over a Toll-free number,
promoting Social Distancing" Commented Abhijit Deogiri – Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences at HelloDox.
Call HelloDox DOCTORS at 1800-102-4705
The Citizens can further Download the HelloDox Android Mobile Application for Dedicated Online Consultations. Through HelloDox Mobile application, Doctors can easily Provide Online Consultations via Video-Audio/
1. Medical Health Fitness Certificate from Doctor/Hospitals post Medical checkups.
2. Get me Home Support services for stranded Indian citizens.
3. Insurance inquiries through expert customer care operations.
4. Travel Assistance - Doctors expert Travel Health guidance to the travellers.
5. Doctors can offer E-Prescriptions to Patients post successful Consultations.
6. Pharmaceutical product recommendations through Specialized Doctors advise.
7. HelloDox Partnered with several NGO's and Healthcare E-Institutions to successfully accomplish the initiatives.
8. Tie up with Private Sector Corporates to facilitate Healthcare support to its Employees and Clients.
9. Specialized Consultations include: General Medicine, Pediatric, Gynecology, Dental, Psychological and Nutritional advices through the HelloDox Expert Panel of Doctors.
HelloDox: www.HelloDox.com - Telehealth service for Indian citizens.
To get associated with HelloDox contact Investor Relations at 1800-102-4705
and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HelloDox - A KreativSARG Technology Solutions Company, headquartered at Hinjewadi, Pune is a globally trusted Healthcare IT organization offering creative and niche Healthcare solution and professional services. KreativSARG's unique modular solutions are catered to manage meaningful workflows of complex healthcare operations for Payers, Providers and life Sciences organizations. Global Service Delivery presence across Netherlands, Germany, Australia, Middle-East with state-of-the-
Page Updated Last on: May 30, 2020