Moab Adventure Center Cautiously Reopens with Emphasis on New Private Tours
By: Moab Adventure Center
As of May 1, 2020, the Southeast Utah Health Department authorized a phased reopening of businesses. Lodging, commercial campgrounds, restaurants and activities are now available and operating within recommended guidelines.
Moab Adventure Center is offering most of its regularly scheduled activities along with new private tours (www.moabadventurecenter.com/
These programs, assisted by dedicated staff and guides, adhere to new COVID-19 mitigation, operation and safety protocols enacted to give travelers confidence and assurance. Protocols include cleaning of equipment and vehicles; daily staff and guest health screenings and regulations around food preparation and service.
"We're offering most of our regular adventures in addition to new private tour options for families and colleagues who self-designate as small groups for multi-day rafting adventures and full- and half-day programs," said Cort Wright, General Manager, Moab Adventure Center. He noted that bookings for private tours of all kinds are up considerably over the same time last year.
The six tours that have been re-tweaked for private groups are
· Private Slickrock Hummer Safari, a two-hour, off-road excursion in the world's most serious 4x4. The rate for up to nine people is $795.
· Private Sunset Hummer Tour with hors d'oeuvres and the setting desert sun for three hours. The rate for up to nine people is $895.
· Private Canyoneering Adventure for five hours with two rappels: 90' into a hidden chasm and 120' off a giant rock arch. The rate for up to six people is $795.
· Private Moab Rock Climbing Lessons for three hours for gym and beginning climbers and kids. The rate for up to four people is $595.
· Private Arches National Park Morning Tour, a four-hour scenic bus excursion for up to six guests, at $695 per group.
· Private Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons on the Colorado River, a three-hour float with transportation, board rental, instruction, guide, snacks and water. The rate for up to six people is $595.
About the Moab Adventure Center
The largest single tour provider in Moab, Utah. The Moab Adventure Center is located at 225 South Main St., Moab, UT 84532. For information and reservations please call (435) 259-7019 or (866) 904-1163.
For media inquiries please contact Widness & Wiggins PR:
Dave Wiggins: 720.301.3822 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Widness & Wiggins PR