News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Quickbooks Customers Get A New "How To" Video For Use With ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer
ezCheckprinting and virtual printer software from Halfpricesoft.com offers Quickbooks customers a new "how to" video for ease of use. Download and test drive at halfpricesoft website with no cost or obligation.
"A new video will allow Quickbooks customers to print on blank check stock using ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer combo with peace of mind." Halfpricesoft Founder, Dr. Ge, said.
Some unique features of ezCheckprinting and Virtual printer for Quickbooks customers are:
- Work from home remotely
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Prints on blank check stock through QB
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
Starting as low as $99 for a single-user license key for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer). To learn more about this check writer software or to test for compatibility, visit https://www.halfpricesoft.com/
How to install virtual printer:
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including online and desktop payroll software, online employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, in-house business and personal check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, Accounting software, 1095 form software and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify payroll processing and streamline business management.