Surviving the pandemic has become one of the main concerns for medical practices across the nation
The good news is that there are specific strategies practices can implement to survive the day-to-day challenges associated with COVID-19, if they know how. This is where infectious disease practitioner, Javeed Siddiqui, MD, and practice management expert consultant and trainer, Owen Dahl, MBA, LFACHE, CHBC, LSSMBB, can help.
On Tuesday, April 28th at 1pm ET, practices across the country can attend this FREE online training session to help them overcome the unprecedented challenges brought on by the pandemic.
Here are just a few of the practice-specific COVID-19 survival strategies they'll receive during this upcoming 90-minute complimentary online training:
· Implement staff reduction policies that ensure survival now
· Improve patient communication and care plan engagement
· Pros and cons of staff furloughs, and if they'll really help your practice survive
· Expand core services, maintain patients and bring in revenue
· Comply with CDC by correctly notifying patients of ill staff
· Keep up employee morale with tried-n-true practice management actions
· Proven strategies to retain key staff, even amidst tough decisions
· Make critical operating decisions, apply sample loan funds models
· Confront potential supply shortages with priority guidelines to outlast the war
· Avoid HR missteps related to new employee compensation rules
· And so much more …
Although there is no cost for this upcoming online training, registrations are limited. Accordingly, participants are urged to sign up as quickly as possible before capacity is reached.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/
This training is presented by Healthcare Training Leader, an independent training organization that helps medical professionals overcome compliance and reimbursement challenges through expert, professional online training and reports.
For additional information, visit Healthcare Training Leader online or call 800-453-6682.