COVID-19 Update: New date announced for Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2020
SMI reports: Postponed conference now taking place on the 1st – 2nd September 2020, Budapest, hungry due to COVID-19 and health and safety precautions.
By: Smi Group
Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2020 is Europe's leading regional conference focused on helicopter technology, where key military speakers from the military helicopter community will meet and discuss rotary procurement, platform upgrades and modernisation, interoperability, and national defence priorities and capabilities.
Any queries about the postponed conference contact a member of the SMi team or learn more at: www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/
Benefits of Attending Helicopter Technology CEE
• Keynote briefings from senior officers from Central and Eastern Europe
• A unique focus on multipurpose helicopter technology and joint force interoperability
• Briefings on: Rotary Procurement, Platform Upgrades and Modernisation, Interoperability, and National Defence Priorities and Capabilities
• High level panel discussions featuring technical managers and project engineers from military as well as industry
• Focused discussion groups tackling key challenges facing helicopter programme managers in the region
• Informal networking time so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing regional helicopter programmes today
The event brochure with the full agenda and speaker line-up is available. Register at: https://www.smi-
Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2020
1st – 2nd September 2020
Proudly Sponsored by: Gold Sponsor: Leonardo | Sponsor: Bell
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Sadia Malick at smalick@smi-
For delegate queries please contact Jamie Wilkinson at JWilkinson@smi-
For media queries please contact Carina Gozo at CGozo@smi-online.co.uk.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-