Complimentary Webinar "9 Key Principles of Virtual Learning Success" April 2
Online event to teach learning & development and sales enablement professionals how to move confidently from live, in-person training to virtual instructor-led training
By: RAIN Group
COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated changes in how business is done around the world. With employees working from home, travel bans, and new developments daily, virtual training has become an imperative.
RAIN Group's Andy Springer, Chief Client Officer, and Lindsay Bridger, Senior Design Lead, will share how to move confidently from live, in-person training to virtual instructor-led training (vILT). They'll share the best practices they uncovered, refined, and adopted in their own journey to offering training in a virtual classroom.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
· Critical components of converting in-person training to virtual learning
· The factors that make or break training success in a virtual environment
· Design principles to make your virtual content stand out in a multi-screen world
· Best-in-class delivery tips to keep participants engaged and learning
· The most common pitfalls that derail virtual learning initiatives
· The reality of virtual learning outcomes and results
· How to pick the best technology for your training needs
· Answers to your top questions about virtual learning
Register for the webinar here: https://hubs.ly/
About RAIN Group
Founded in 2002, RAIN Group is a global sales training and performance improvement company that has helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 75 countries significantly increase their sales results. Headquartered in the greater Boston area, office locations include Bogotá, Geneva, Johannesburg, London, Mumbai, Seoul, Sydney, and Toronto. To learn more, visit http://www.raingroup.com (https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?