Introducing the new Intercultural Communication Training Course Materials Package
As a trainer or teacher, you can now purchase and instantly download this new lesson plans for providing workshops on intercultural communication.
By: Symonds Training
For staff and employees, there are instances where managing and working with others from so many different backgrounds from our own, can often mean, that through no fault of our own, that we sometimes are not familiar with their customs and cultural ways of thinking and working.
We are delighted now to be able to announce that our new and latest package that is available for immediate download, is the 'Intercultural Communication Training materials package'.
With a focus on the workplace, topics in this training include:
- Defining exactly what is meant by the term intercultural comms and various definitions
- Analyzing the cultural iceberg and cultural clashes
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Cultural clusters
- Solutions and ways to both solve, manage and pre-empt intercultural issues
Benefits of Providing Intercultural Communication Training
This course is useful for a wide range of employees and staff and is easy to run with our materials. The packages themselves include:
- All PPT PowerPoint slides
- Teacher notes
- Students handbook and certificate
- All forms you will need such as attendance forms and pre-teaching checklists
In terms of your staff, this course is especially good for managers who manage teams. The course though can equally so benefit every employee as it will increase their cultural awareness and help with dealing with clients and colleagues.
Opportunity for Freelance and Corporate Trainers
If you are involved with providing training in any way, this course is a great subject to offer given that it is often in demand and a topic that is often asked for, by HR departments.
This course is available to download now online via:
Dr Valeria Lo Iacono