How Technology Is Helping Fighting Coronavirus?
With the outbreak of this deadly coronavirus and it being declared as a pandemic, all the entities in the world are trying to take all possible precautionary measures at their respective levels.
Thanks to the technology and rapid precautionary actions taken by the government and people in curtailing the widespread of this disease. Though the tech industry is badly smashed by this coronavirus, it is technically only which is helping people are being safe by detecting this disease at an early phase.
Artificial Intelligence and Big Data are playing a super important role in China, the epicenter of the disease. The thermal scanners installed at various major places in China automatically indicates the body temperature of the individual when they pass through this scanner along with their infrared image. This use of AI and Big Data has greatly helped in smoothly managing the crowd even during such panic situations.
Few more ways by which technology is helping in fighting this disease are:
· * AI is also being used to identify, track and forecast outbreaks.
· * Blockchain Technology Platform (https://www.pixelvalues.com/
· * Drones are helping in delivering medical supplies.
· * Robots are helping in delivering food supplies, cleaning the diseases impacted areas and many other tasks.
· * Technology is playing an important role in developing drugs.
· * Chatbots are offering free online health consultation.
· * Since Cryptocurrencies are virtual they do not carry any virus or bacteria, unlike the physical currencies.
· * Social Media Marketing (https://www.pixelvalues.com/
Pixel Values Technolabs is a group of experts who helps you to experience the smooth implementation of Blockchain, AR, VR, AI, Big Data, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, iOS & Android, etc. Intelligently, we develop dynamic modules so that based on the client's specific requirements and preferences they can be easily customized. Pixel Values harness the power of Blockchain technology by creating a network where data-based transactions are reliable, secure, verifiable and traceable.