DNWAYNE Responds to the COVID-19 Outbreak Emergency!
The Disability Network Wayne County Detroit Suspends Consumer Walk-Ins
By: Disability Network Wayne County Detroit
1. Staff are discontinuing face-to-face meetings, however, are encouraged to meet with consumers through alternative means to prevent disruption of services.
2. Most staff will be working from home during this period.
3. All necessary meetings will be held remotely or postponed.
4. Staff whose primary responsibility is fee-for-services work (e.g. Pre-ETS, NFT) will be either redeployed to do CIL Core Services during this period or will find alternative means to meet with consumers.
5. All staff has been provided prevention supplies; a quarantine area has been identified in the event a staff member takes ill; masks, gloves, and disinfectant has been provided for every work station.
6. Events with 100 people and presentations with 10 people or more have been rescheduled.
7. Consumers and partners can access our 24/7 social media platforms for access to our immediate communications to the public.
WASH YOUR HANDS!
Our main goal is to ensure that consumer and staff health and safety remain a top priority during this time.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 13, 2020