Resources establish healthy routines for children
Guide highlights eight sectors to promote dental health in February
By: Hourglass Media
That's why the Cabell County Family Resource Network (Cabell County FRN) (http://www.cabellfrn.org)
The Brush, Book, Bed campaign (https://www.aap.org/
• Each night, help your children to brush their teeth.
• Read a favorite book (or two)!
• Get to bed at a regular time each night.
Having a predictable nighttime routine will help children understand and learn to expect what comes next. Additionally, routines may ease the stress that some families experience at nighttime. The campaign offers a thorough approach to successful, tested tips and resources here (https://www.aap.org/
Three years ago, in February 2017, The Cabell County FRN launched its Resources for Healthy Teeth Toolkit (http://bit.ly/
The information in the Toolkit (http://bit.ly/
Examples of included local, state, regional and national resources are the following:
• National children's dental health campaign
• Tips for healthy teeth for parents and caregivers
• Finding a dentist close to you
• Lessons to use with students in the classroom and beyond
• Fun activities for children
• Local, state, regional and national resources
This project is done in collaboration with the Community and School Oral Health Team at Marshall University School of Medicine (https://livewell.marshall.edu/
To view the most up-to-date listings and for more information, visit
To access the full list of resources and other Kids' Dental Health Month information, view the Electronic Press Kit at http://bit.ly/
Hourglass Media, Cabell County Family Resource Network