CertExams.com Revises Network+ LabSim
Network+ lab simulator, a software based tool, has been revised to include more labs and features.
By: Anand Software and Training
As most of you are aware, Network+ is one of the industry leading certification offered by Comptia on successfully passing Network+ exam. The topics covered by the exam include Network architecture, Network operations, Network security, Troubleshooting, Industry standards, practices, and network theory. A candidate who is certified Network+ will have opportunities in IT sector for positions such as network admin, systems admin, infrastructure admin, etc.
Network+ Labsim Features:
1) Lab exercises -currently 50+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, Access Lists, and others.
2) Workstation, Server, APs, Router and Switch (IOS) network simulator.
3) Configure Wireless Access Point, DHCP Server, and Switches.
4) Help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
5) Trial version is limited to a fewer labs.
6) Network designer provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configuration.
7) Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet
Please check out the product page:
Available labs are provided here for reference.
CertExams.com is not associated or affiliated with Cisco® Systems, CompTIA®, Juniper® Systems, or any other company. All trademarks are duly acknowledged. CCNA™, CCNP™ are trademarks of Cisco® Systems, A+™, Network+™are trademarks of CompTIA® organization. The exam simulators and netsims are copyright of CertExams.com.