fCoder's Print Conductor 7.0 Ensures Batch Printing in a Defined Order and 6 Other New Features
fCoder releases a new version of Print Conductor, major update 7.0. With a new single-print-job-mode, one can sort files in the list, start batch printing and rest assured that all files will be printed correctly in a user-specified order.
By: fCoder SIA
Print Conductor is a professional utility for bulk printing of multiple files (documents, images, texts, technical drawings, email messages, etc.). This Windows application created by fCoder can easily create and manage document lists and send many files and images to printer in batch mode. Thus, the program simplifies printing and saves users' time.
Thanks to the latest updates, Print Conductor got seven new features:
• Printing as a solid batch in single print job mode
• Arranging and printing several pages on a single sheet of paper
• Adding page numbers or document metadata onto each page
• New ways to process Outlook emails and attachments
• Selecting all, default or a specific worksheet of CAD or Excel files
• Ability to import a list of files from an Excel spreadsheet
• Saving the current list of files with applied settings to use it next time
Besides new features, the latest version got enhanced processing core. As a result, popular Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF twice faster compared to the previous version of Print Conductor.
Thanks to new effective algorithms, the software analyzes incoming files and prints them with better settings. That is, for example, plain text files are now printed in a "direct" way, and high-resolution images will be printed via another print engine with higher print quality. The program has got many stability and performance improvements as well.
Learn more about Print Conductor at https://www.print-
Learn more about fCoder at https://www.fcoder.com