Han® 1A: Versatile lightweight
By: HARTING India
The housings, inserts and cable glands of the new series are made of high-performance plastic,making it lightweight. The Han® 1A is smaller than all previous Han® solutions. In comparison to the Han® 3A – the smallest rectangular connector portfolio yet – the space requirement is reduced by about one third.
The modular design of the Han® 1A offers maximum flexibility for the respective application. Power ratings up to 16 A / 400 V, signals with up to 12 contacts per insert, and data at a rate of 10 Gbps (Cat. 6A) can all be transmitted.
Users can decide between a classic metal clamp lock and a latched lock already integrated into the housing. There are 2 connection technology options too: screw and crimp connection.
In addition, flexibility is enhanced by a wide range of useful accessories. Using cable glands or single-wire seals, within seconds the Han® 1A system can be transformed from an IP20 solution into an IP65 connector for harsh industrial environments.
Overview of the Han® 1A: https://www.harting.com/
- Low overall weight: Thanks to plastic elements, the Han® 1A has a low overall weight, especially compared to metallic connectors.
- Versatility: "Custom" solutions for a variety of applications due to the modular concept. Han® 1A offers inserts for the transmission of data, signal and power, as well as a wide range of accessories.
- Time savings: The simple "Mate & Click" design of all individual components allows the connector to be assembled in just a few seconds.
- Space-saving: Han® 1A components conform to the trend towards miniaturisation. At the same time, they enable the construction of robust Han® connectors – even for harsh industrial environments.
- Cost savings: The modular system consists of a small number of individual components. Virtually an unlimited number of solutions can be created from just a few different parts, which leads to a reduction of storage costs.
- Data transmission up to Cat. 6A: The Han® 1A is extremely versatile. In addition to power and signal transmission, it also enables high-speed data transmission.
- IP-protected, if necessary: An IP65 solution can be easily achieved by using housing elements or single-wire seals.
Manager - Marcomm