'Smallville,' 'Charmed' Q&A's, Cosplay, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Aus
Elwes, Winkler, Pertwee, Williams, Wrestling Sessions, Trivia, TV screening, Costume Contests, Kids Programs All Weekend Long At Austin Convention Center, Friday through Sunday
By: Wizard Entertainment, Inc.
Some highlights of the more than 100 hours of panels scheduled to date include:
• Two group panels with "Smallville"
• Q&A sessions with Elwes (Saturday, 12:30 p.m.); Winkler (Saturday, 1 p.m.), Claudia Wells (Back to the Future, Saturday, 11:30 a.m.); Sean Pertwee ("Gotham," Saturday, 3 p.m.); and Barry Williams ("The Brady Bunch," Saturday, 4 p.m.)
• Pro wrestling legends Devon Dudley and Lisa Marie Varon dish on their favorite ring promotions (Sunday, 11 a.m.)
• Creator sessions with industry superstars Joe Wos, Kevin Nowlan, Rick Leonardi, Ron Marz, Dr. Travis Langley, James Morris, Alex Langley, Mostafa Moussa, Jeremy Clark and more
• Fan- and industry-based panels on subjects ranging from hero training, audiodrama, publishing, Foam 101, LGBTQ and superheroes, Star Wars, best of the worst of cinema, social media and podcasting and more
• Disney Trivia with Thomas Ian Nicholas and Samm Levine, hosted by Handbook for Mortals author Lani Sarem (Saturday, 2 p.m.)
• "Geek News Now" recording its popular podcast live
• Screening of the new CBS hit show "Evil" (Saturday, 5 p.m.) plus free CBS merchandise, trivia and more
• Kids programming all three days, including free sketches, face painting, hero training, Jedi training, mask making and more
• World-famous Wizard World Adult Costume Contest, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Kids Costume Contests on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Cosplay with special guests Artemis Wild Cosplay, ISU Superman, Austin Avengers and more.