ESET unveils new improvements to security solutions for home users
By: ESET Middle East
The new upgrades reflect the global need for home users to be better protected in an increasingly connected world. As given in one report, we can expect to see an increase of 28.5 billion more devices and connections worldwide (https://www.cisco.com/
In addition to protection, ESET's home solutions have also demonstrated results in terms of low system footprint and high performance. AV-Comparatives has awarded ESET Internet Security with five consecutive Advanced+ awards for high performance since May 2017.
The latest edition of ESET's offer for home users includes a host of new features and improvements:
• New Multiplatform Compatibility
• New Advanced Machine Learning Layer
• Improved Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) –
• Improved Anti-Phishing
• Improved Banking & Payment Protection
• Improved Connected Home Monitor (CHM)
• Improved Password Manager*
• Optional two-factor authentication (2FA) integrated with Google Authenticator, which asks users for an additional one-time password to log in securely to Password Manager.
• Alternative iOS Face ID authentication to log in securely to Password Manager.
• Trusted Devices** feature, which allows users to view and manage which devices have access to the passwords securely stored in their Password Manager.
• Secure Sharing*** feature, which allows users to securely share their passwords with family or friends.
• Improved Secure Data