elliTek Improves Award-Winning Technology with the IIoTA™
the Industrial Internet of Things Appliance - "IT Optional" Dashboards and Local Databases!
By: elliTek, Inc.
The IIoTA™ has all the award-winning features as the Data Commander™ such as the ability for production engineers to securely move data between the plant floor machines and the enterprise-level databases on the IT side without a PC. Plus, the point-and-click nature provides easy deployment in minutes vs. days or even months.
The IIoTA™ platform goes above and beyond the Data Commander™ by delivering:
• Higher performance (increased from 800MHz to 1GHz CPU)
• A 3x Increase in memory (increased from 4GB to 32GB)
• The ETH1 RJ45 LAN port is upgraded from 10/100 baseT to 1 GB
• Optional addon's for customized user-configurable dashboards, integrated product traceability & skip check, and a fully functioning SQL Database Server all available within the same form factor of the traditional Data Commander™
Manufacturers, are you looking for any of the following?
• The ability to create custom web-based dashboards
• Manage product traceability
• Eliminate network latency or high-level connection concerns
• Continued production despite network connection downtime events
The IIoTA™ platform gives end-users the ability to do all the above!
The IIoTA ™ platform features a drag & drop dashboard builder, so creating custom web-based dashboards that can be viewed with most standard web browsers on any PC, tablet, or mobile device is easily done.
elliTek's Workflow Management software tool provides the built-in capability to manage product traceability and can be used as a means of skip check. This functionality offers a lineside means of confirming the process flow of products through the line.
A complete database server can be implemented allowing users to store data lineside, consequently eliminating network latency or high-level connection concerns.
Because the IIoTA™ platform is lineside and standalone, it is unaffected by situations such as loss of connection to the main database while preserving the ability to store process results data into the main database for historical purposes. This equates to continued production even when network connection downtime events occur.
To learn more about the IIoTA™ platform and features, please visit www.IIoTA.net.
Our mission: "To EMPOWER our clients as they work to implement their ideas for driving efficiency in their environments, for a companies' greatness should not only be measured in quality and performance but in its ability to empower those who chose to work with it." Give us a call today at (865) 409-1555.
Beth Elliott (Sales & Marketing) elliTek, Inc.