ASTPP Announced Launch of Fraud Detection Add-on
ASTPP is a leading name in the open source VoIP solution industry. The ASTPP community has announced the launch of Fraud Detection add-on.
By: ASTPP Billing
The Fraud Detection is an enterprise add-on. It is made available to make sure this smart VoIP software and the business of its users stay well protected from all different types of attacks and malicious activities. This add-on detects fraud activities and hack attacks and take actions in real time to prevent any major losses.
"VoIP businesses are prone to attacks and the most common attacks are related to calling on international numbers or making many calls and similar activities. All these actions create major consequences for businesses as it can result in loss of money, sensitive data, and ultimately, it maligns the brand name and reputation.
As per the shared details, the administrator of this smart VoIP software, ASTPP, can make certain configurations in the Fraud Detection module as listed below:
· Whitelisting on the basis of IP address or IP address range
· Blacklisting on the basis of IP address or IP address range
· Setting a maximum call limit for a specific customer
· Setting a maximum call limit for a specific destination
· Setting a maximum daily credit limit
· Setting a maximum daily recharge limit
· Setting a maximum call cost spending limit per account
· And more
In case of violation of the set limit, the ASTPP solution will take necessary actions, which can be one or more of the following:
· Block the user immediately
· Send an SMS or an Email to admin take further actions
ASTPP stands for A Smart TelePhony Platform. It is an one stop solution to run different VoIP businesses. Earlier, it used to offer only a VoIP billing solution, but now, it offers a wide array of features and add-ons that add further capabilities in this solution. ASTPP can be used as an open source VoIP solution or an enterprise VoIP system. Both offer different sets of features and add-ons. The Fraud Detection is of the enterprise add-ons. To explore more details about the same, please visit https://www.astppbilling.org/