News By Tag
News By Place
Micro Mobility Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 11.95% from 2019-2029
By: BIS Research
Browse the Full TOC "Micro Mobility Market"
Public transportation is the basic and most common form of mobility in any economy, which can further facilitate transportation of people and goods on a daily basis at subsidized costs and in a secured manner. Currently, a major gap in the adoption of public transportation is in the form of last mile connectivity, that is, from home to station or bus stop, and vice versa.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What is the global micro mobility market size in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2029?
• What are the major consumer demands and expectations effectively fulfilled by micro mobility?
• What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market for the period of 2019 to 2029?
• What are the impacts of the micro mobility service to the global environmental issues?
• What are the key developments and strategies of the companies in the market?
• Which region is expected to have the highest market potential in the period 2019-2029, and how is the market expected to grow in the same period in other regions?
• Which are the key companies in the industry, and how are they expected to perform in the ecosystem?
• What is the market forecast by application, requirement, and location for the period 2019 to 2029?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.