DIN-Rail embedded Box-PC MS-9A97
MSI IPC's MS-9A97 is a compact palm size embedded system which is a perfect solution for IoT & M2M, industrial and embedded applications such as power plant automation, facility monitoring systems, intelligent transportation systems and more.
By: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd.
Its I/O interfaces include two gigabit LAN ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, 8-bits DIO ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port and one Mini-DP port.
The MS-9A97 also features one HDMI & one mini-DP display to meet different user requirements. For connectivity, it has two PCI Express Mini Card slots, one Nano-SIM slot and four antenna connectors.
This fanless embedded system is equipped with onboard 4G LPDDR4-2400 of memory, 64GB mSATA storage, which is ready to go. It also supports MSI's exclusive HIDAC Industrial IoT software for smart device monitoring and management.
MS-9A97 offers several mounting options for versatile use in various environments. It can be mounted using DIN-rail, VESA(option)
MS-9A97 supports 12VDC power input or optional 9-36VDC with OCP/OVP protection.
It can also withstand an operating temperature range of -10~60°C and IEC-61373 vibration endurance to ensure stable performance in "mission-critical environments"
Some Key Features:
• DIN-Rail mount or optional wall mount and VESA mount
• Support 8-bit DIO (4*DI;4*DO)
• 2 independent displays with HDMI, mini DP
• Dual mini-PCIe for expansions, one with NANO-SIM slot
• onboard 4G LPDDR4-2400 of memory, 64GB mSATA storage, ready to go(use).
• Operating temperature -10~60°C
• DC-in 12V or optional 9-36VDC OCP/OVP protection
• 4 openings reserved for antennas
• IE61373 compliance
For more information visit https://ipc.msi.com