DocuFreezer 3.1 Simplifies the Conversion of Documents in Bulk
DocuFreezer, a free offline desktop batch conversion tool for Windows, gets updated to version 3.1. The program received a range of improvements and six new features.
By: fCoder SIA
The new DocuFreezer got six entirely new features, including:
* ability to process MathCAD Prime files
* ability to set page range and extract pages from PDF
* ability to reduce output PDF file size when converting Word documents
* ability to save converted files directly to the source folder
* ability to set compression method for TIFF files
* ability to arrange several document pages on one sheet
DocuFreezer's list of supported formats was extended with MathCAD worksheet files, including .mcdx and .mcdx filetypes. The program also received many other minor improvements and fixes.
Find more info about DocuFreezer at https://www.docufreezer.com/