Levi, 'Charmed,' Q&As, Cosplay, Live Podcasts Highlight Programming At Wizard World Pittsburgh
Staite, Lachman, Jackson Sci Fi Sessions, Disney Trivia, Worbla Workshop, Costume Contests, Kids Programs All Weekend Long At David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Friday through Sunday
By: Wizard World
Some highlights of the more than 50 hours of panels scheduled to date include:
• Group sessions with the DC stars Brandt, Powell and Sears (Saturday, 2 p.m.), "Charmed" cast Combs and Krause (Saturday, 4 p.m.) and sci-fi standouts Lachman and Jackson (Saturday, 5 p.m.)
• Sessions with Levi (Sunday 11:30 a.m.), Staite (Saturday, 1p.m.) and Jason Faunt ("Power Rangers Time Force," Friday, 6:30 p.m.)
• Pro wrestlers Tommy Dreamer and Shane Douglas dish on their favorite ring promotions (Friday 5:30 p.m.)
• Disney Trivia panel with Walt Before Mickey star Thomas Ian Nicholas (Rookie of the Year, American Pie) and "Freaks and Geeks" standout Samm Levine, moderated by Handbook for Mortals author Lani Sarem (Saturday, 3 p.m.)
• Creator sessions with industry superstars Mike Watson, Kurt Lehner, Shawn Coss, Don Simpson, Angela Oddling, Teresa Logan and more
• Live Recordings of Podcasts, including "Ghosts of the Stratosphere,"
• Interactive "Introduction to Worbla" Workshop hosted by Wizard World Cosplay Guest Princess Morgan, an immersive, two-hour session in which attendees will go through the steps to create Worbla armor, complete with the tools and materials needed (additional ticket required)
• Fan- and industry-based panels on subjects ranging from DC Movies, Marvel studios and movies, Annabelle, "Supernatural,"
• Kids programming all three days, including The Pirate Empire pirate ships, story time with mermaid Ariel, coloring book class with Princess Cinderella, potions class with Professor Snape, Captain Jack's treasure hunt, free caricature drawings by Howard Bender (and Kids 10 and under are free every day with paid adult)
• World-famous Wizard World Adult Costume Contest, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Kids Costume Contests on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Cosplay with special guests Princess Morgan, Knightmage, Casey Nichole, Rachel Meikle and more, throughout the weekend