ASICFPGA releases new HDR ISP core (three exposure, 120dB)
The new HDR cores can handle up to three exposure images and the dynamic range can handle up to 120dB.
A demo board has been developed using the Xilinx Kintex 7 board and Sony 3-DOL IMX290 HDR sensor.
The newly developed three exposure HDR core provides a higher dynamic range than the previously developed two exposure HDR core. In particular, the noise level generated by HDR signal processing has improved considerably.
The developed HDR core can support HDR sensors from Sony, On Semiconductor and Omnivision.
The developed core can be used for ADAS, Autonomous vehicle and Security camera which require HDR sensor.
• Support HDR image sensor of Sony, On Semicondicutor and Omnvsion, etc.
• HDR processing for two/three Multiple exposure images and HDR bayer image
• Defect Correction
• Lens Shading Correction
• High quality interpolation
• 3D Motion Adaptive noise reduction and 2D noise reduction
• Color correction
• Gamma correction
• WDR (Shadow/Highlight compensation, back light compensation)
• 2D edge enhancement
• support AE, AWB and AF
• Saturation, contrast and brightness control
• Support special images (sepia, negative, solarization)
Demo videos shot using this demo system are available at the following link: