News By Tag
News By Place
Axiomtek Introduces Transportation Embedded System with Modular I/O Design- The tBOX300-510-FL
The transportation-certified tBOX300-510-FL is feature-rich and highly expandable to meet different customization requirements with quick deployment.
The feature-rich tBOX300-510-
"The highly versatile and reliable tBOX300-510-
Some Key Features:
• CE (Class A), FCC, EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2 and EN 45545-2 certified; and in compliance with E-Mark, ISO 7637-2, IEC 60945 and DNV 2.4.
• Scalable CPU options with 7th generation Intel® Core™ or Celeron® processors
• Expandable with value-added module slot and nine types of value-added modules (COM/LAN/DIO/
• Wide operating temperature ranges from -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
• Flexible power input ranges: 24V to 110V DC for railway, 12/24V DC for vehicle and 24V DC for marine
• Features optional external PoE PSU for up to 120W power supply, four swappable 2.5" SATA drives and Marvell Hardware RAID 0/1/10 support
• Intelligent solution of vehicle power management (ACC ignition)
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.