Methodist Mansfield Medical Center Chooses GD to Implement a Secure Communication System
GD is pleased to announce the installation of the GD CAREpoint Workstation in Methodist Mansfield Medical Center.
By: GD (General Devices)
For over a quarter of a century, GD has been dedicated to providing this service with the newest and latest technology to EMS squads, emergency departments and Hospitals nationwide. The goal is to streamline and simplify pre-hospital patient care through intervention. The GD CAREpoint will allow the first responders to efficiently communicate with the hospital and submit patient data in a timely fashion to expedite patient handoff and reduce time to treatment while maintaining records consistently and accurately without redundancy.
The GD CAREpoint will give the Medical Center the ability to:
· Consolidate communications and communication devices
· Record and share radio, mobile, landlines, video and other message types
· Capture and manage 12-leads from all monitors along with other patient data obtained in the field
· Provide advanced notifications to remote Cardio, Neuro and Trauma teams
· Allow doctors or nurses to answer an EMS call remotely (including the radios) on a mobile device while not in the Emergency Department
· Generate reports to identify trends in EMS and intra-hospital activity and allocate resources or training appropriately
About Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Opened December 27, 2006, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center stands as a beacon of health, hope, and healing, while providing modern, quality health care to our neighbors in Mansfield and the surrounding communities including South Arlington, South Grand Prairie, Kennedale, Venus, and Midlothian.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is a full-service hospital featuring some of the latest patient-centric design, amenities, and technology. Electronic medical records and bedside medication verification are just some of the technological advances that help ensure a safe and comforting environment for our patients.
About GD (General Devices)
GD enables smarter patient care by empowering hospitals, EMS, community healthcare and public safety with the most comprehensive, interactive, configurable, affordable, and integrated FDA listed medical communication and mobile telemedicine solutions. The benefits of which are enhanced workflows, minimized risk, reduced costs and improved patient outcomes. Learn more at www.general-
GD (General Devices)