News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Project Sales Corp brings in a sealing compound for sealing end-shields in Generators
Generator End Shield Flanges - The application requires a sealant to be pumped in through the channel by a air dispensing equipment. Project Sales Corp introduces a sealant to address this need.
By: Project Sales Corporation
NielSeal Gasket and Joint Sealing Compound now addressed this need
• Gasket and Joint Sealing Compound
• Flexible, Non-Hardening, Leakproof Seal for Machined Joints and Gasket Applications.
• Niel-seal is unaffected by water, oil, ammonia, glycerine, steam, all types of gas, exhaust fumes, and most hard to hold liquids.
• Withstands extreme temperatures and pressure
• Will not shrink, crack or crumble
• Seals threaded pipe joints and machined surfaces, flare nuts and tubing
• For all metal to metal unions with any kind of gasket
• Prevents corrosion.
• Expands and contracts with temperature changes without affecting seal
Available in Lightweight and Medium Weight Versions in 5lb packs
Send email to Shivani@projectsalescorp.com
Project Sales Corp